JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Add multiple cup size options in a drop-down in Samsung Health

(Topic created: 04-23-2024 06:43 PM)
Radiotech1
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is there a way to have multiple cup sizes available to choose from when you add water?  When I am in the menu for setting up cup sizes, I can add new cup sizes.  Then it allows me select multiple cup sizes by clicking on the circle in front of each cup size, but it does not save the multiple selections.  This would be nice because some times I drink a whole water bottle and other times just a class of water.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
You can change the cup size. It's a little inconvenient, but it's there. Once in the water entry section, click the 3 dot menu on the top right and select cup size.
Radiotech1
Asteroid
Options
Thanks. I see that. Maybe this should be a new feature request.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

It would be much easier if they had a cup size selection graphic or pull downright on the screen, so one does not have to take the extra step of going to the settings.  An alternative would also be to just let the user put in how many ounces they consumed - like the way you enter your weight or blood glucose numbers.  Sometimes you only have a few ounces at a time.

Radiotech1
Asteroid
Options
I agree with your idea. How do we get Samsung to add it?
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.