JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Features I think would be nice to have

(Topic created: 10-03-2023 12:10 PM)
nmpwof
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Is there any chance that we will have responses and bubble chats??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Samsung Messages is all but dead. Google Messages is the new standard on Galaxy devices going forward thanks to carriers like T-Mobile, Verizon, and At&t.
0 Likes
Puti
Comet
Options
I feel like verizon is the main culprit, when I got my s20 through tmobile, rcs messaging was available through Samsung messages. Never had a problem, don't know why they just dropped it.
0 Likes
Options
AT&T is no better in that regard. Samsung Messages was perfectly sufficient on my S20+, but now... sad. I'm procrastinating migrating over to Google Messages because... I don't even know why, really.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes