Original topic:

Found a scammer claiming to be part of Samsung.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Tigerpoo
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I got a random Friend request from a preson called Davis Jr. @ Davis.jr486851 on Facebook. He claims I had won a sweepstakes up to $17,000. They had randomized and found my profile stating that I had won. They wanted to have my information that normal scammers ask for. I had questioned what he had said he would give me, And he had found out I live in california through my profile. The stuff I had given him where stuff. You wouldn't get from my profile. I didn't give my bank Info or where I live. On this page, it shows the samsung label, but it also says promos. I wanted to report it, but i'm afraid he'll just make another page. Should I report it for you? People and myself, or is it? It's just something that would just come up again and again and again, for another profile, be made. I wanted to work with somebody to stop it before another victim comes along

1 Reply
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
There's nothing that can be done here since this is a user to user support forum. You would need to report it to Facebook. Since that's where you got the messages.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes