JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I use Samsung Wallet so save my passwords for use everywhere?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
freebrad1977
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have been using Samsung Pass, now Samsung wallet to save my passwords and it is set for use in autofill.  But when I'm no my computer I can not access those passwords and I have to use a different passwords storage system.

I don't want to change to Google for autofill because I don't want to use the Google browser - that would be the only way I get the passwords that are save on my phoone to be also accessible on my pc.

What do i do to have one system for saving my passwords to be used on my Samsung for and my Lenovo laptop without using Google. There is not  Samsung Pass for my pc, right? I can't keep the passwords in sync having too different services.

Suggestions?

Thanks, Brad

Brad Varing
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
No, Samsung pass is not available on a non Samsung laptop.
You would need to use a password manager that syncs with your computer and phone.

I use Norton password safe on both devices. What ever manger you use, you can set that as your auto fill mamanager!

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
No, Samsung pass is not available on a non Samsung laptop.
You would need to use a password manager that syncs with your computer and phone.

I use Norton password safe on both devices. What ever manger you use, you can set that as your auto fill mamanager!
0 Likes
freebrad1977
Constellation
Options

That is what I thought.  Thanks for the confirmation.

Brad Varing