JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I can not install smartswitch onto my computer

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 10:37 PM)
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
My contoured is on windows 11 with smart app control enabled, however I get this pop-up song that install has been blocked.  Help! 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

View solution in context

5 Replies
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
I have used windows from the beginning and trying to merge functions with samsung, android is great but it is a buggy system and will make your head hurt trying to figure out issues. Call microsoft or get a geek squad membership
0 Likes
NaFCtA1973
Astronaut
Options
Whenever I've used SmartSwitch, probably for almost the last Year, My Malwarebytes Will pop up and block it's function, running Windows 10. I'd say that their is a High likelihood that hackers have infiltrated the Samsung SmartSwitch system, from My experience.
0 Likes
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
The pop-up said it is untrusted. So, maybe it is a digital signature that's needed.
0 Likes
NaFCtA1973
Astronaut
Options
Unfortunately, Samsung Smart Switch has been Unusable, at All, for Me, for a Long time. I've just hooked up My phone and directly transferred whatever I needed, between devices. Hope You find a Fix. Nothing I've tried ever worked.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com