JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I got a virus and now my calendar is messed up.

(Topic created: 11-15-2022 12:02 PM)
huhhe
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So I got rid of the virus but it left behind this:

Is there any way I could mass delete events on my calendar? (I do not want to turn off calendar notifications as I use calendar) I would like it if there was a select and delete feature on calendar. Could anyone help with this? Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Go to settings and try the scan for viruses. It might be able to detect it, but at the same time, I think trying to find the cause would be more useful on why you got that in the first place.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
REALISTMCCOY
Astronaut
Options
Thanks
Solution
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Go to settings and try the scan for viruses. It might be able to detect it, but at the same time, I think trying to find the cause would be more useful on why you got that in the first place.
0 Likes
huhhe
Astronaut
Options
Yeah I found the virus and deleted it. It was an unamed app without an icon. Kind weird. Do you know how I remove the google calendar events?
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
I think there is not an option to mass delete events from Samsung Calendar and you might have to do them manually.
0 Likes
huhhe
Astronaut
Options
Dang
0 Likes
Rplatt56
Comet
Options
You should be able to long press on each entry and delete individually
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
How did you get a virus?
0 Likes
auntnonnie
Constellation
Options
It's in the app and it's not being taken seriously so everyone eventually we'll have it in their calendar unless you turn off your calendar I wish they would figure it out because every time I click on the link it takes me too a app antivirus app that they want me to download I don't think we should have to be forced to download stupid apps just because they made it or they need to make money off of it sad
0 Likes
Djinn311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Since you deleted the Rouge app, go to your settings, look for "Apps" and click it. Scroll til you see the Calendar Icon, click that. Scroll down to "Storage" and click. Clear your cache, then your data. Return to the "App Info" page and force stop it. It will ask you are you sure, click OK. From that point restart the phone, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.
Djinn