JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 06:14 PM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
198 Replies
userLcHS2Y7uJZ
Asteroid
Options

Idk if this helps but you might be logged into the wrong samsung account.
I had 2 different emails with samsung. When checking out your samsung account populates. 

0 Likes
RemyShand
Constellation
Options
Hi all, if anyone needs their account number so you can pay by phone thru the automated system, I was able to call transunion credit bureau at 18009168800 and they were able to provide me my full samsung financing account number. Just made my payment thru the automated system, I am so happy and relieved my payment was able to be made and not marked as late.
unibaby
Constellation
Options

I am having the same issue. I can't get into my account and I don't have a credit card number to reset the username or password. I'm now on hold (going on 30 minutes now) with nothing but this stupid repetitive hold music. I guess if they want their payment, they can contact me.

0 Likes
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
3+hrs
0 Likes
userLcHS2Y7uJZ
Asteroid
Options

Use the new website and register. 
When it asks for your credit card # plug in your account number (i had to dig up an old statement from a saved file in my phone) 
Then finish creating your account. 
It worked for me today. Came on here to let everyone know.

0 Likes
userQNlV2ttUyj
Asteroid
Options
Still having the same problem. Not resolved.
0 Likes
YanksOnTop
Asteroid
Options

I still cant log into my Samsung finance account as of today and dont bother calling TD bank because all you'll get is hours of hold music.  Has anyone been able to get this account password reset?

0 Likes
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
Nope, also 3.25 hours in queue. This music and is giving me PTSD every time it stops to start over and I think they are picking up.
0 Likes
Options
Has anyone been able to access their account on the new website?
0 Likes
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
Not that I've seen
0 Likes