JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 06:14 PM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
198 Replies
userHMfX27YeeY
Asteroid
Options

yeah, my Sam Financing is not usable since the new website came online.  Neither Samsung nor TDfinancing has been able to successfully restore its use, yet

0 Likes
Rickets
Halo
Options

Decided to use Affirm. They offered me the same finance deal Samsung finance would of offered me, 12, 18, and 24 month with zero interest. 

Hope it's not true about no more Samsung finance since I have a pretty good credit limit with them.

0 Likes
richard_pullin
Asteroid
Options
I'm only getting every 2 weeks for affirm. How you get to the monthly deals?
userbSUUZkGsuD
Constellation
Options

how were u able to do that?

Members_VP0YxLX
Constellation
Options

Trying to access my account to make a bill payment due in couple of days the new TD retail link does not work neither all phone numbers listed. I have dialed multiple number stayed on for over an hour and yet no one to pick up to assist. This is really negative impact on customers trying to make monthly payment that will not be reported as "LATE".

PLEASE HELP.!!!

0 Likes
userQNlV2ttUyj
Asteroid
Options
Yes I am for a week. I tried resetting password, using my old username and password, tried resetting username but wants a credit card number and it's an online credit account I don't have a physical card. I tried emailing and calling and either says error or I was on hold waiting for someone for two hours. I finally gave up and paid over the phone with an automated system.
RevLauren
Halo
Options

Definitely NOT resolved as of today, July 29, 2024. Tried half a dozen times to buy a new S9+ tablet (trading in my S8+), and have had a Samsung Financing account for years now. Every time I selected that option (with the instalment payments x 24 months) and clicked continue, the payment page showed NOTHING  other than Google Pay, Samsung Pay (just an app with your credit cards in it), and Paypal. 

Every time I went back to try and get it to work, the system kept adding ANOTHER tablet. So I would empty the cart and start over. Finally gave up on Samsung financing and switched to PayPal. I only continued with the transaction because the trade-in deal was excellent, plus a promotional credit which knocked $720 off the price. But Samsung needs to get its act together. NOTE: It DID work a week or 10 days ago when I upgraded to the Z Fold 6. 

0 Likes
Aarzak
Asteroid
Options
Hello, yesterday 07/30/2024 I was able to use Samsung Finance when checking out. To my surprise, Samsung is now using Affirm, not TD Bank anymore. You'd have to create a new account with Affirm and payments are not 24 months anymore only 12 to 18 months.
0 Likes
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
That's...not samsung financing then, its just an affirm loan.
glockgrl
Constellation
Options

I was noticing the same thing how Samsung Financing is now through Affirm. I’m purchasing the new Ultra watch and it gives me 24 month option, no interest. I’ve been on hold for ever waiting on a TD rep. I used Affirm before and never had any issues with them. 

0 Likes