JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Opening apps with other apps

(Topic created: 06-05-2023 04:22 PM)
Josh2038
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I saw that nova launcher had a feature where you swipe up or down with apps on the home screen to open other apps. I perspnally think this would be a useful feature, and it can even help with organization. I suggest adding this feature in the next one ui update, or adding the same feature in good lock. 

Note: if Samsung doesn't add this, it would be understandable why they wouldn't add it. This is because I think there might be a chance that it might accidentally open the app that was shown, rather than the app you get from swiping it. I still think this will be a very useful feature if they add it, so that's why this suggestion exists.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes