JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please add the option to put contact info on the always on display

(Topic created: 05-27-2023 11:14 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
We had this option many years ago in the days of Oreo and it was removed. We can put it on our lockscreen but no longer the aod. I'd like to have it on the AOD since that's what I'm looking at when I'm not using my phone. I do like having it on the lockscreen. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you catloverplayer,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
I want to see my phones name on the always on display it's already on the lock screen. Contact info can be used for anything you want it to be.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you catloverplayer,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes