Original topic:

Samsung Account Sync

(Topic created: 04-28-2024 07:51 AM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey Samsung,

Can you please adjust the synchronization with your accounts? It needs to be faster
 When I edit a note on my Z Fold, Z Flip, or Tablet and try to sync across across the other 2 devices, I have to repeatedly go into Settings and manually sync my Samsung account. But even then, when I pull up the note in question on one of the devices it still hasn't updated. The synchronization with any notes updates is slow and inconsistent. 
By comparison, if I edit a note in Google Keep Notes and leave the app, that edit is seen immediately across my other Google devices. There's no manual synchronization needed in settings. It syncs immediately after a change is made. You have some catching up to do.
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Jess04 Might be something related to your network setup. I'm seeing immediate update between devices if they are on the same Wifi. 

0 Likes
Jess04
Sun
Options
I'm on the same way wifi when I do it. Whether it's one of my phone's hotspot, at work, or at home.
0 Likes
lintek
Constellation
Options
Am I supposed to have both Samsung AND Google accounts signed into at the same time?
0 Likes