JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Suggestion - Indoor Cycling

(Topic created: 09-28-2022 08:10 AM)
oHn2XK8
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I think it would be pretty cool if Samsung could include 'indoor cycling' (not just exercise bike) as an activity in Samsung health.

You even have the ability to create 'virtual rides' with existing user data. Using the user's previous ride history (or shared data from friends), including distance, elevation, resistance, etc and you'd have a really cool tool. Could compete with or augment other tools like Zwift and Rouvy... but based on real OR virtual rides.

There are many people with indoor bikes after the pandemic that collect cadence, power, artificial elevation, other data that could so easily be capitalized on. 

You have all the pieces of data in one place already, just need to put it together in 1 package. I think we've seen similar from others, but they don't have all the data points Samsung has already gathered from Health and integrated tools.

Free idea for you to use. Just let me have a free version when you release it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes