JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Internet Crashing???

(Topic created: 07-06-2023 07:23 PM)
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I know it's not just me but today whenever I've tried to use samsung internet app nothing else works besides loading what I search. So I can still search but am unable to click anything. Its even updated to the latest software. Anyone else facing this same issue???
5 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey there @ChrisTech, I hope you're doing well.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Samsung Internet? I am not having any issues with version: 21.0.3.6.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
Well no you can't cause it's the samsung internet and you can't even disable it
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Go to Settings>Apps>Samsung Internet>Menu>Uninstall updates Screenshot_20230706_183431_Settings_1000012141_1688693671.png

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
That works thanks🫡
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Awesome! That's great. Please mark the answer as the solution so that others facing the same issue can quickly find the solution.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador