JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Lock Screen Widgets

(Topic created: 04-21-2023 11:47 AM)
MrTechnology
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
As a suggestion, I believe the Samsung Lock Screen Widgets should be integrated into the lock screen. Currently you need to click the time on the lock screen which brings you to a Widgets screen. This is something I almost never use in it's current state. If they could start with "At a glance" Widgets to include on the lock screen (similar to the current IOS implementation) that would be a good place to start. For example, Fitness Step counter, current weather, calendar and upcoming alarms. This would make Lock Screen Widgets far more useful and accessible for the user.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you MrTechnology,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
ChittyGirl69
Astronaut
Options
I agree
Hazel1904
Astronaut
Options
I have a Samsung Android phone, I must have changed something I now have a smaller keyboard. It is about 3/4 of what it was. Any idea h I w l can change it back?
MrTechnology
Astronaut
Options
Yes here is how you change the size of your Samsung keyboard:
Swipe up from the homescreen and find the Settings app with a familiar gear icon.
Scroll to General management.
Select Samsung Keyboard settings. ...
Tap Size and transparency. ...
Shrink or enlarge the interface from the left, right, top, bottom, or corners using the set of blue handles.
ChittyGirl69
Astronaut
Options
Me being a new samsung user had the same problem
....I just fixed my issue this morning I have a very big keyboard now and I love it !!!! Mine also displays number row.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you MrTechnology,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes