JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes. Move the Title back to the TOP!

(Topic created: 01-30-2023 05:10 AM)
drizmo
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while but it makes NO SENSE to have the title underneath the Note. Who thought this would be a good idea and who the heck let it go through on the update? MOVE THE TITLE BACK TO THE TOP OF THE NOTES.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
I don't use Notes but this makes sense.
drizmo
Astronaut
Options
Exactly!!!
drizmo
Astronaut
Options
Bring titles back to the top!
drizmo
Astronaut
Options
Bump
0 Likes
PenFlowers
Astronaut
Options

Oh no! I thought this was a thread to show how to move the titles to the top. Stupid annoying thing! Hoping there is a way. I hate this "improvement" 😒 

drizmo
Astronaut
Options
I do too, I don't understand how or why Samsung let it happen.
liplu
Astronaut
Options
YES
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.