Original topic:

Samsung SNW-R0130BW Camera Problem - SmartCam A1 System

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
neo70
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Greetings,

I have 4 SNW-R0130BW Cameras that I can not get to pair with the 'SmartCam A1' Station Hub (SNS-R0810W).

I am able to pair the Station Hub with my wifi (and view that feed through the SmartCam+ App - but the outdoor (SNW) cameras.

When I put batteries in the SNW cameras, the red LED comes on and stays on.  It never blinks or goes out.  Per the instructions, I have to wait until the LED blinks to pair it with the Station Hub - but it never does.

I have tried pairing with the red LED on and the camera does nothing (the Station Hub tries to pair as it should).  

There is no RESET button on these battery powered cameras.  I've tried different batteries, using a different wifi network, etc. and NOTHING WORKS.

How can I fix this issue?

THANKS!

0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Try resetting the main box with the reset button
1724980369626_1724980369617_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
neo70
Asteroid
Options

Thanks for the reply Gary.

I did try that a few times as I thought perhaps I needed to add the outdoor cameras immediately following the base unit and 'puck' camera that sits on top, but it made no difference.

I'll try it again - but I don't think that's going to make a difference.

I even tried getting the outdoor cameras out of wifi range and that didn't help either.

According to what I read, the outdoor camera's led is supposed to blink once it's booted up... It just never happens.

Like I mentioned, I have 4 of these cameras.  2 were new.  I was able to pair them one time for one day - and then there was a power outage that somehow knocked the base offline (never came back after power came back) so I've had to reset and pair the base - but the outdoor cameras won't pair to the base now...

The other 2 cameras were used and have never paired...  Just a red led - like the others now.

Thanks!

0 Likes