Original topic:

Samsung TV and You

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Mujarva
Cosmic Ray
Options
Is anyone signed up for the Samsung TV and You? If so, how do you like it?
0 Likes
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

I have it and I love it I have 2 of the tablets works great the points are on your account either the 1st or the 2nd

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Mujarva
Cosmic Ray
Options
Great šŸ‘šŸ¾
My tablet is in the mail. How long does it have to be connected? Or how long is this program? Is it a regular tablet?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Ive been with it for over a year and you just leave the tablet plugged in beside your tv and it listens to what your watching and I ever couple of days go and mark the shows I watched sometimes I forget and do it weekly its a normal A8 sometimes a A7 that has certain software on it that can only be used for the TV program  

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Mujarva
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thank you!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options

Your welcome 

0 Likes
Mujarva
Cosmic Ray
Options
How do I use my points?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options

You can use your points to purchase items from the Samsung shop on the checkout page it will ask if you want to use your points and remaining price on your CC

0 Likes
Mujarva
Cosmic Ray
Options
Got it šŸ‘šŸ¾
Thank you!
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
It can work on radio programs as well, you know, provided that there are TV simulcasts associated with them. You don't necessarily need to have your TV turned on; you only need the TV & You tablet to recognize the audio. Here are some examples.
ā€¢ News headlines simulcast on TV
ā€¢ Boomer & Gio (Audacy/WFAN, CBSSN)
ā€¢ The Herd (iHeart/Fox Sports Radio, FS1)

When my alarm goes off during the weekdays at 3 AM on the West Coast, I set the wakeup alarm to Boomer & Gio playing on my Nest Hub so that the TV & You tablet can pick up the audio signal.

I used to watch CBSSN a lot, you know, because of its radio show simulcasts in the past, such as Boomer & Gio, The Jim Rome Show, and Maggie & Perloff. As of today, only the first one still exists.
0 Likes