JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet is in German, and lost all my passwords?

(Topic created: 07-29-2022 08:57 AM)
user0wljcWAG1i
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I was prompted all the time while entering Samsung Pass to upgrade to Waller, so after a while I did... and Oh God I wish I didn't. 80% of the app is in German not English or Greek (my language) and the best bonus? I lost all my passwords, Apps, Web.. the lot!!

I am so furious I am seriously thinking about switching brands. I really can't understand how Samsung let Samsung Europe obviously to release such a app, which handles cards... passwords... sensitive info!!!!!! 

Any one else had an experience like that?

(Note 10lite)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I am very sorry to hear this, and can see how losing your passwords and having a different language on the app causes frustration. We would want you to get in touch with the Samsung Wallet team as soon as you are able, so they can assist in these matters. You can reach them at 1-844-726-7297, and they will be delighted to assist you. 
For these and further contact for other support teams, you can visit https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/m-p/23...

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I am very sorry to hear this, and can see how losing your passwords and having a different language on the app causes frustration. We would want you to get in touch with the Samsung Wallet team as soon as you are able, so they can assist in these matters. You can reach them at 1-844-726-7297, and they will be delighted to assist you. 
For these and further contact for other support teams, you can visit https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/m-p/23...

0 Likes