Original topic:

Samsung notes - Global Windows Brand Support

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Jorge Rui
Constellation
Options

Samsung notes seem like a really nice application, But the Onenote Sync lacks the edit option. You can see the feed of your notes, yes... But, it is a sub-optimal solution since all Samsung notes are really an image file.

If Samsung wants this application, which is very interesting, especially for those who, like me, use the SPen, to be more widely used, they should provide support for other windows and Macos computers.

Blocking access to most users (those who donā€™t use Samsung computers) is something Apple does. This is precisely one of the reasons that led me to recently distance myself from them, after about 20 years in their hands.

I bought a Samsung S24 Ultra specifically to have the SPen (If the Z fold had a pen I will go for it), a quick way to input information, but I now find it isnā€™t very useful, as I canā€™t continue my work seated at te computer.
A less-than-optimal solution I sometimes use is through Dex, but this option takes a few moments to activate, disrupting the workflow, and sometimes I cannot connect. 

4 Replies
alexrem0
Constellation
Options
I agree global support for samsung notes is the way to go! Maybe to also update samsung notes with some markdown features?
Jorge Rui
Constellation
Options

MD is a great idea ! and very easy to implement.

0 Likes
alexrem0
Constellation
Options
Really? Easy? Then I guess it should not be a problem, hopefully samsung sees this and implements this!!!
0 Likes
Jorge Rui
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

MD is just a shortcut to invoque certain format commands...

They don't need to implement it all 

But that is nothing without windows note application to all x86 PC'S

0 Likes