JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound Assistant's floating button is annoying!

(Topic created: 10-28-2023 05:50 AM)
GoodTools
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
This app is really cool and kudos to Goodlock and the Sound Assistant team for it's existence and features. That being said, I really want the volume panel floating button to have a more minimal design since it sits on top of everything. I know it can be temporarily dismissed but having it there is the best way to access the volume panel from the screen. It is visually distracting. Also it creates and android system notification that can't be dismissed or turned off. Which is super annoying! I use the app all the time so I've come to live with these issues but why should I have to? Also I want the option to use a navigation gesture to pull up the volume panel so I don't even have to see/use a floating button. That would be dope! Also, where can a user give feedback to the developers? There is nothing within the app for this and this forum is the only place I can find where maybe my voice will be heard. I also left a review a year ago about the same issue but never heard from anyone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@GoodTools Sorry but it is Quick tools not Quick panel. 

This is the Quick Tools panel. Screenshot_20231028_114638_One UI Home.jpg

You can set up the swipe action in One Hand Operation+

Screenshot_20231028_114435_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_114453_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_114524_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_114538_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Alternatively, you can configure the swipe to do volume up or down which will allow you to open the volume panel. 

Screenshot_20231028_114605_One Hand Operation +.jpg

View solution in context

5 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
The best way to give feedback is via a review on the galaxy store listing for sound assistant.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options

@GoodTools You can use the One Hand Operation+ module in GoodLock. Both are free and available in the Galaxy Store. You can set a swipe up, down, or from the edge to directly access the volume OR open the Quick tools panel. You can configure the Volume control to appear in the Quick tools panel. 

GoodTools
Astronaut
Options
So I'm trying to tske your suggestions but I'm not seeing any options to move the volume bar to the quick panel or to add it to a one handed mode gesture. Can you lead the way for me a little please?
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options

@GoodTools Sorry but it is Quick tools not Quick panel. 

This is the Quick Tools panel. Screenshot_20231028_114638_One UI Home.jpg

You can set up the swipe action in One Hand Operation+

Screenshot_20231028_114435_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_114453_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_114524_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_114538_One Hand Operation +.jpg

Alternatively, you can configure the swipe to do volume up or down which will allow you to open the volume panel. 

Screenshot_20231028_114605_One Hand Operation +.jpg

GoodTools
Astronaut
Options
Thank you so much! That works! A good work around!