Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 06:55 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
JUMP TO SOLUTION
127 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
It's gone missing for everyone.
I've seen lots of posts by people who really miss it and want it back.
dshrest1
Cosmic Ray
Options
They took out the vertical app drawer layout with the last home up update...uugh can't wait for them to bring it back again!
al10104
Galaxy
Options
I heard the vertical app drawer is coming sometime in February, among other new features.
Fingers crossed 🤞
ProfessorXavier
Cosmic Ray
Options

GoodLock only works for 6 months out of the year. WHEN YOU UPDATE ONEUI you should UPDATE GOODLOCK too. Task Changer breaks with every update. For 3-4 years now. It's painful. PLEASE STOP BREAKING GOODLOCK. 

stratguy
Comet
Options
I agree . Home Up has lost the vertical app drawer and that really is b.s. I don't understand why they don't fix this.
jennycraig
Asteroid
Options
Watch the update reviews on YouTube first and decide if it's worth the trade off I've decided is the best way to go. I don't understand why samsung themselves can't update the simplest thing on their own devices.
al10104
Galaxy
Options
I've gotten two updates with Home up in the last month and a half, and still no app drawer. I really don't understand why this isn't fixed yet??
ProfessorXavier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Because they only focus on the new customer's with the latest phone. Once you're a customer they stop caring. 😭
al10104
Galaxy
Options
Agree, :hundred_points: percent
dgb13
Constellation
Options
Agreed. They need to get it together. Not only are there a bunch of bugs they still need to fix. It's not even fully featured STILL after 2 or 3 updates since one ui 6 release. If they were not going to have their app fully functional in time for Android 14 one ui 6 they shouldn't have released anything at all and made a public announcement. Fix task changer and BRING BACK THE VERTICAL DRAWER ASAP also finder access to. Why would they take that away.