Original topic:

Want Innovation Samsung? Just ask us

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
1. Image manipulation--Image super resolution, styleGAN, image and video compression. Automated image captioning, batch renaming for pictures and videos. 
-Expand the create collage to more templates, shapes and text. 
-Create template shapes for videos. 
-Bring back an SNote type drawing and layout app. Noteshelf and Canva to generic and basic. Let us be able to stylize our on illustrations and graphics in a landscape layout app. You can keep Samsung Notes for notes. Too unusable for graphic layouts and designing. 
-Add a graphics book creator that incorporates multiple saving formats, including PDFS, ebooks and gifs.
-Add a motion graphics intro feature to the video editor.

2. Tablets-the Good Lock features work but open in a small window. Make it more user friendly for tablets.
-In Themes "make icon customization" like on phones.
-Add text labeling f#or on screens" static or dynamic, or a widget for quotes, names, dates, whatever the user wants. Can be applied to and for all screen sizes.

3. Laptops-Make all chips...AMD, Intel & Qualcomm versions. 
-Make all dual or multi bootable without difficulty.
-Add one Linux version Linux Mint is stable. Or least as stable as Windows. 
-Add captions to screen recorder.
-Stop the double program adding. If we want Windows apps we know where to find them.
-Include an initial boot, none GUI menu which let's users bypass setting up a Windows account going straight to our desktop. As long as Windows is pushing their apps at me, downloading unknown software in the back of a "we are getting things ready for you" screen and requires an internet connection before I can experience "my brand new computer " I won't be buying.
-Bixby make it useful. A full featured AI personal assistant with the ability to customize it to user preferences with real time search. Add, pick your own search engine choices, language, region, commands, routines, skills, and prompts, etc. Make Bixby a desktop pin-able app with transparent background. Changeable to a link or icon. 
-Phone connectivity, bypass windows link. Make Flow pin-able, color customizable and easily hidden like air command. With a dialer.
-More Samsung GUI. We want eye candy, customizable animations from a Samsung app or settings, etc. Less generic Windows and more Samsung branding. Let other manufacturers showcase Windows.
-Add Samsung Members as a go to Bixby feature. Make Bixby able to answer questions. Example: Bixby do I have any new Samsung Members posts? 

4. Every big screen should have a landscape layout program. Some of us are running businesses that require graphics. We shouldn't have to pay for higher resolution, multiple output forms or subscription graphics programs. Make your device "must have" and cutting edge.

This is the start list.
0 Likes
0 Replies