Original topic:

Wearable tech is the way of the future...

(Topic created: Saturday)
Benten17
Cosmic Ray
Options
I am behind the development of wearable technologies 100%! The fact we have smart watches, and smart rings, and smart glasses is awsome. I love how they are wiring tech into our clothes to add convenience to our lives. I can leave my wallet at home and pay people with my watch!! Samsung should make their version of the Ray-Ban Metas Smart Glasses. They have camera in them plus A.I. and Spotify Tap plus you can talk on them. When are we gona get smart shoes? What do you think about the new Galaxy Ring? Is this not an interesting time to be alive?!
1 Reply
userra
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
If it could only be used with my VR . It sounds like a healthy ring. The ray ban glasses are reminding me of Samsung patent prototype but used a headband. It's cool.i wonder if the glasses are anything like Bixby vision I would like to get these glasses, but only if a developer would create a Samsung Notes like feature where it would turn my handwriting into text real time, like if I were at work and needed to take notes but in a professional legible format. Spotify with ray ban sounds amazing as spotify is the best I'm using it for the first time with my a54 and mk smart watch with dual connect headphones and it's amazing and doesn't drain the batteries.