Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A 9+ will not turn on

(Topic created: yesterday)
userCURUfANBcC
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Yesterday my tablet went dark and it will not turn back on.  I bought it from Samsung.com May 20, 2024. 

I sent it in for repair and it was received July 23rd.  It was sent after the 3rd time the same thing happened.   After 17 days passed I called support for the status of the repair.    Then after 3 different calls they gave me 3 totally different  answers.  I called almost every day and talked to so many different people and was given 7 different phone numbers to call.  The last status was stating the tablet was discarded.   So there were more phone calls to find out what to about getting a replacement.

They started a new ticket number August 27th and shipped it back to me on August 28th.  I was so excited and  the next day I gave it to my neighbor to put the screen protector on.  I got it back from him yesterday and then last night it went dark again.

How do you search for stores that will exchange defective tablets?

0 Likes
2 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
Repair done locally or sent in for repairs
0 Likes
rvcjew
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
When it is black do the volume buttons do anything like make noise or create vibrations? And if plug it in does it vibrate still to say it's charging/connected to a pc/wall
0 Likes