Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A7 lite android 12

(Topic created: 07-24-2023 06:21 AM)
nizar
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a problem...the latest update hasn't arrived yet
I did not understand whether it was distributed in some European countries only ... or is there a way to obtain the update.
If you have any solution to my problem please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

You won't be able to get help from Samsung as this forum is for US products only and they really don't have any insight into the distribution to other regions.  Your best bet if the below doesn't work is to contact your local Samsung region. 

You can try using Smart Switch

Smart Switch for Windows https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchwin

Smart Switch for Mac  https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchmac/

Step 1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable provided with your device, and then open Smart Switch on your computer.

Step 2. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to update

Step 3. Click Update and use the on-screen prompts to download the necessary files

Step 4. Click OK to proceed. Your device may turn off and on a few times during the update process. When the update is complete, the device returns to the Home screen.

Note: Don't disconnect the USB cable or use your device .

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

6 Replies
GreenBL0X
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I think the updates on newer devices? But most android tablets have this problem so I don't know.
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Which Tablet and Which update?  Are we talking Android update or Security patch. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
nizar
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Android update Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@nizar  Which software version are you currently using (what is your Build number in Settings>About>Software?)

nizar
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

T225NDXU1AUF3/T225NOJM1AUF3/T225NDXU1AUF3

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

You won't be able to get help from Samsung as this forum is for US products only and they really don't have any insight into the distribution to other regions.  Your best bet if the below doesn't work is to contact your local Samsung region. 

You can try using Smart Switch

Smart Switch for Windows https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchwin

Smart Switch for Mac  https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchmac/

Step 1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable provided with your device, and then open Smart Switch on your computer.

Step 2. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to update

Step 3. Click Update and use the on-screen prompts to download the necessary files

Step 4. Click OK to proceed. Your device may turn off and on a few times during the update process. When the update is complete, the device returns to the Home screen.

Note: Don't disconnect the USB cable or use your device .

Bill
---