Original topic:

Local folder sync

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 06:23 AM)
Rituvendra
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

How can I sync a local folder on my tablet to one drive?

2 Replies
RyanRoe
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Here's how to sync a local folder to OneDrive:

Open the OneDrive app or websiteGo to SettingsSelect Choose foldersCheck the box next to the local folder you want to sync 

How to Sync Any Local Folders to OneDrive (2 Ways Included)

How do I add a local folder to OneDrive sync? To add a local folder to OneDrive sync, open the OneDrive app or website and navigate to the settings. Then, select the "Choose folders" option and check the box next to the local folder you want to sync with OneDrive.

You can also manually drag local folders to the OneDrive folder to sync them automatically. 

To back up important folders, you can:

Open the OneDrive settings menuClick the Backup tabSelect the items you want to back upClick Start backup 

You can view your OneDrive files by:

Right-clicking on the OneDrive System Tray iconSelecting Open folder 

By default, OneDrive backs up your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders to the cloud. You can toggle on these folders to sync to OneDrive in OneDrive Settings, then Settings, Backup and sync, and Manage backups. You can also save and sync individual files and folders. 

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Those instructions are for the Windows version.  As far as I and Google know, there is no way to sync an individual Android local folder.  It is a feature request that has been requested but no indication if or when it might be incorporated.... big hole in the Android/Samsung for business work flow. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV