Original topic:

Quicker access to Samsung Flow on tablets

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
mydolos
Constellation
Options
Tablets

UPDATE

Thinking about this more, the Edge panel should just be updated to the following:

The top where the 3 most recent apps are located, should be "Back", "Home", "Open Aps" and Samsung Flow, the 4 or 5 below quick launch apps should remain the same but include the ability to add contacts as well as apps.

There should also be an Edge tab on both sides of the screen.

There is already a quick bar on the tablets on the right for quick launch of apps, but you should add one on the left for quick opening of Samsung Flow.

Swipe in from the left (or right depending on user set up) should automatically pull in your phone screen through Samsung Flow. I use my tablet a lot for mainly youtube and reading, and my phone for the rest. Because of this, I go back and forth from tablet to phone often. I have used Samsung Flow and I like it, but it would be a massive improvement by accessing it with a quick thumb swipe instead of hunting for the app.

yes it can be in the quick launch bar, but for marketing purposes alone, a single thumb swipe to your phone would be awesome.

0 Replies