Original topic:

S Pen tip on Galaxy Tab S7+ seems loose

(Topic created: 09-04-2020 04:27 AM)
Rachter
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello,

this is a minor inconvenience I have and I'm not sure if it is normal of if it's actually a defect.

I just bought the new Galaxy Tab S7+ a few days ago and I have never owned a device from samsung with an S Pen before.

My question is, is the S Pen's tip (or nib) supposed to jiggle around a bit? I'm not talking a lot of movement like it's supposed to come off, just a tiny bit of jiggling. I can feel it with my finger and I can even feel it a tiny bit when drawing zigzags or circles on the tablet. Is this normal?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

The S Pen will have a tiny amount of "play" in it, so it doesn't break off. If it is feeling too loose, try pressing it gently into the pen an see if it clicks in place. It is possible for it to need to be seated more tightly into the pen.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

The S Pen will have a tiny amount of "play" in it, so it doesn't break off. If it is feeling too loose, try pressing it gently into the pen an see if it clicks in place. It is possible for it to need to be seated more tightly into the pen.

txmade
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I just got a tab s7 plus and the pen tip is loose and doesn't always register when writing, I have to switch sides of the tip to get it to work. is that Normal?