Original topic:

S9 ultra bent frame

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Magisteric
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

My product experienced a bent frame like many others.

The issue I have is that while under warranty Samsung wants me to pay for the repair...
8 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Sorry, but physical damage is normally not covered under the factory warranty

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Magisteric
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Thank you for the normally. I would have no problem if I damaged the tablet. In this case normal use provoked the damage. I.e. the product damaged itself. Was it overheating? Was the battery expanded? I do not know. But since under normal use the frame bent itself I expect to be covered by the warranty.
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Can you post a picture of the bent frame wo that maybe we can identify a possible cause. 

You can't blame warranty support for assuming that "bent" is a physical, not covered defect.  Maybe someone can find a smoking gun in the picture. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Magisteric
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Hope you can see. No damage to screen. Photoroom-20240901_091916_1000027507_1725196760.png
0 Likes
Magisteric
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
See how symmetrical. And also many reports of identical issues from other customers
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I see, is there any screen separation... Which usually indicates an expanding battery?

Do you have a Ubreakfix location near to you where you can bring it to have it evaluated first to see if it's covered or not? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Magisteric
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It is within your own people tts?
0 Likes
Magisteric
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I called provided photo then sent it and been called to pay for the repair...
0 Likes