JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tablet won't charge past 7%

(Topic created: 02-13-2024 08:58 AM)
userFH6saxIgwJ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Galaxy Tab S6 will not charge past 7% even though it says it is still fast charging. Have tried different cables, restarts, safe mode, etc.
Ran diagnostics and everything came back normal. 
Can't do a factory reset because battery has to be at 10%
Any ideas of what else I can try?
0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
userFH6saxIgwJ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I don't use it much. I had last used it about a month ago and it was fully charged then. I had left it on but unplugged. I went to use it a couple days ago and noticed it was dead so I put it on the charger and that's when I noticed it wasn't charging past 7%. I haven't downloaded anything new. I even uninstalled all of my apps that had updated within the last 2 months (since the last full charge) because I had read that an update may have caused the issue
0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Really odd. Did you try contacting Samsung support? Not sure if they would be able to do anything more than what you have done but they might ask you to send it to them
0 Likes
Solution
userFH6saxIgwJ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Not yet but that's what I'm going to have to do. I tried a hard reset today (hold power and volume up buttons to get into recovery menu) and so I was able to factory reset it but it still won't charge past 7%. I'll contact them tomorrow after work and see what can be done.