Original topic:

[Update Android 14 - 15. UI 6 - UI 6.1.1 ] Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+

(Topic created: 02-26-2024 03:43 PM)
CasteelvFaith
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Dear Users,

I want to start by saying how I am appreciative that my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Version is on it last leg of the journey. However, I know by many Samsung Users who still is on being so excited for their present Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ to be still superbly the BEST Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ in 2020, 2021 and tomorrow.

I feel so much betrayal with SAMSUNG Co. that they would just abandoned this finest PRODUCT.

This Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ hasn't still reached its capacity to be obsolete already. 

Indeed, after the generation of Samsung Galaxy Tab Series 8, 8+, S8 Ultra, 9, 9+, S9 Ultra did in fact had its "minimal issues".

Samsung Users, needs to be treated way better than this. As I seen the beginning of the Samsung Galaxy Series S8, S8+, S8 Ultra, S9, S9+, and S9 Ultra still has many issues with camera, screens having a red reflections, SAMSUNG SUPPORT LIED about SECURITY UPDATE FREQUENCY.

After the generation of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ in my best understanding of watching YouTube reviews and in this Samsung Community problematic to problem-solving Community. I need to point out that the future is bright and is closely surpassing iPhones with longevity.

2 Replies
userwVj8pchXIN
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I agree.. the response i got from Samsung was " we can sell you a S9 at a discounted rate"...!!!! there is NOTHING wrong with my S7+!!! is it time to jump ship for a product that is better supported?... google.... and they get the updates before Samsung..

0 Likes
Moaayd
Constellation
Options
Tablets

لماذا لم يتم تحديث سامسونج جالكسي تاب اس 7 فهو ليس قديم وإنما هو بداية نهضة أجهزة جالكسي تاب نحن نطالب بأن يمنح هذه الأجهزة نصيبها من التحديثات الجديدة ففي بعض المناطق لايتوفر الأجهزة الجديدة بسبب الضروف والأحداث ولاحد يستطيع أن يملك أخر أصدار دائماً الرجاء منح تلك الأجهزة نصيبها من التحديث الجديد 

0 Likes