Original topic:

Upgrade from iPad to Galaxy Tab S9

(Topic created: 04-14-2024 08:46 AM)
TuanAnhp
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I currently have the 11-inch iPad Pro from 2021. I like the way they say the Tab S9 can pair perfectly with my phone. However, when I did my research, one thing that prevented me from upgrading was the benchmark score. The new Samsung Tab S9 series has a much lower score than the 2021 iPad. I've been using my iPad for three years and have had no problems with it, so I'm worried the Tab S9 won't last for more than the next three years.
3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

First off, benchmarks have no direct relation to real world operation.  If you want an opinion on how it will perform as compared to your iPad, post how you plan on using it. 

I personally would also wait until the S10 this August as it should come with 7 years of updates. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
TuanAnhp
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yeah, I usually game a lot on my tablet, so I think it will affect the tablet's performance. I'm still considering whether the Tab S10 is better than the iPad, and if it is like what you said, that would be great. Let's just wait and see what comes next.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets
I upgraded from the same Ipad. I love how my S24u works seamlessly with my Tab S9+ copy and paste, Quick Share, and Google Messages. The aspect ratio for watching content is much more enjoyable.
The Snapdragon 8gen2 can handle anything you throw at it.
The battery life is amazing.

Right now, you can get some amazing deals on the Tab 9 series
0 Likes