JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Use tab a8 to view NTC with watch4

(Topic created: 02-06-2024 01:11 PM)
JonnyHJ
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi, with apple I was able to use my ipad air to do a fitness+ work out. But because it was synced with my iPhone 13 Pro, my watch kept track of my stats automatically at the same time. Basically my phone, tablet and watch all worked together without the need to connect the tablet to my watch.

I now have a Samsung galaxy s21, watch4 and a tab a8! Love them. I use the Nike Training club app as it has many of the trainers from apples fitness+ and of course it's free.

Is it possible to use the larger screen of the tablet to view the workout and fitness videos, but also make sure that my watch is keeping track of my stats? I have the nike app on my watch and phone and of course if I view the workouts on my phone all is fine! The watch monitors me and I follow it on my phone. 

Can I sync the phone and tablet to allow me to view the workout on the tablet, but still use the watch to monitor my stats without the need to pair the tablet and the watch? Which of course would be insane because I'd need to completely reset the watch each time.

Completely new to android and Samsung, really enjoying it, but not very knowledgeable yet. Any advice greatly relieved! 🙂

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The devices sync via Samsung Health and your Samsung.com account.   The sync between the watch and phone are almost real time but the tablet lags a bit but while typing this response my Tablet caught up. 

So yes as long as you have all the devices on the same Samsung account and all have Samsung Health, you can view Samsung Health on all of your devices. 

If you want to use the Nike app on the tablet then I would imaging you'd just need to install the app on the tablet for that to work.  There is also options in Samsung Health to connect to other 3rd party apps and services. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor