Original topic:

iPad Mini Competitor

(Topic created: Sunday)
user0H4pza1tfI
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Really Samsung, only two S tablets this year? What are you guys doing? There's no way you're gonna compete with the ipad with only two tablets. You should have at least 4 S series tablets. The 3 sizes you've had for last couple of years and a true iPad Mini Competitor (and NO the A9 is not an iPad Competitor). 

You need an 8" S series tablet w/8 or more gigs of ram, 128 gigs of storage, 90+ hz refresh rate, in display fingerprint sensor, a decent camera AND S PEN SUPPORT.

Why aren't you guys capitalizing on your tablets. An 8" Galaxy Tab S? would fly off the shelves and keep you in the game with Apple. At this point I'm ready to give up my current Galaxy Tab S9+ and buy an iPad instead. (I don't even like iOS, but they have a better selection of tablets than what you're offering)
3 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Apple doesn't really think much of the iPad mini considering it's pushing 3 years without a model refresh, so it's likely samsung doesn't consider it to be a necessity.
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
They don't really see the need to make a mini every year they know the highest selling items are there pro their air and the basic ones and most iPads last for 5 years so odds are in a year or so they'll probably do another mini
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
You do realize Samsung isn't competing in the tablet market they don't care that's why they release too high on tablets and some mid-range tablets Apple hasn't done a mini in a couple years they have the iPad pros the iPad airs and the basic iPad one did range one high-end one low to mid the Samsung is competing against Apple in the phone department if they really cared or were worried they would be pumping out a new tablet multiple times a year every year same with computers they are more worried about the phones because basically a phone and a tablet are almost the same thing at this point
0 Likes