Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userKEkzEgAPKo
Constellation

Front load washer control panel words are smearing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The words on my front load washer are smearing so badly that I can't read some of thme. I believe I need a new panel.  Is this a problem that has happened before? I believe it should be covered under warranty. How can I get this fixed?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Front load washer control panel words are smearing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is your panel wiping off?  If so, send us a private message with the full model code, serial number, and a picture of the panel where the lettering is disappearing.  You can send a private message to us here: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

62 REPLIES 62
Thortok
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What is the model of washer? Also, could you attach a picture? I'm not sure what words you're talking about.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happen to have a picture of the words that are smearing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usere5dndZ6Soi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This began happening on our Samsung Front Loading Washer (Model WF331ANW) about a year after we purchased and installed it in our new home. It's only my wife and I, so we only use the washer once a week for about 3 loads total. Attached are two photos that clearly show the words on the control panel are "fading" or, in most cases, have compeltely disappeared.

userneSG1M6ijB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yo! What gives, is Samsung going to take care of this or are we gonna have to use a sharpie?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is your panel wiping off?  If so, send us a private message with the full model code, serial number, and a picture of the panel where the lettering is disappearing.  You can send a private message to us here: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userjs1yofW33S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is also happening to me.  I sent an email yesterday 8/22/17 to Samsung customer support and they said since it was out of warranty (12 months) that there wasn't anything they could (would) do, unless I wanted to purchase an extended warranty and have someone service it.  They also commented about the lettering "peeling" off, which is not the case, its more like rubbing off, as if the labels are painted on and wiping off.  Here are a few pictures (which I also sent in my email to customer support).  I'm not sure how to private message, hope this does the trick.  Thanks!

Sarah

Washer:

Model #WF405ATPAWR/A2

Serial #<Hidden>

Dryer:

Model #DV405ETPAWR/AA

Serial #<Hidden>

userfhWdiE5InZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, i have  the  washer & dryer with  only  problems  with  the  washer# WF210ANW/XAA almost all the  letters  are  gone. i love  this  set  hate  to  go  broke  and  buy  new, do  they make an decal kit for  the  control face  ? Also   there  is  a  small tear in  the  door  bellow  where  can  i find  this part  at?

Thank you,

Jeff 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Replacement parts can be purchased on SamsungParts.com

userqIhDDPvdSa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get Decals, I called & they want to sell me entire Control Panel which is on Back Order for 6 Weeks for over $100 ?