Original topic:

No air fluff

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userwJwU3Vky36
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
Samsung dryer doesnt have air fluff and I can't find it in the downloaded section am I just missing it?
0 Likes
4 Replies
mysterbee
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers
Go on You Tube.
Look up Samsung dryers until you find the one that looks like yours.
Sometimes it will show you different codes , tell you what to do.
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello and thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community. It will be my pleasure to review what Manual Dry cycles are available for your current model. Can you provide the full model code for review?

userwJwU3Vky36
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
Model name DVG47CG3500VA3
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you so much for that information. We were able to confirm your specific model has 3 manual dry options which include quick dry, time dry and wrinkle release. You can choose from more cycles available on the SmartThings app on your smartphone however if the option is not present it is likely not available.

The SmartThings app is frequently updated, and we cannot speculate if the option will be available in the future however at this time, the manual dry options do not include the air fluff feature.

Please feel free to review your manual here https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202312/20231228083929603/OID64646_IB_DV3500C_EN_231222... from pages 40 to 44 if you need any further assistance with cycle options. 

0 Likes