Original topic:

Samsung CU8000 65 - Applications Freezing

(Topic created: 01-12-2024 12:09 AM)
Vivalazuzu
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi,

Purhased a Samsung CU8000 on Black Friday Sales. The TV continues to have problems with Applications freezing. I have performed a cold boot, updated the firmware and the issue still persists. I understand this model is a 2023 model so there might not be many cases out there with the same issue however, it would be highly appreciated if Samsung could provide a solution or firmware update to rectify the ongoing issues.

I have attached a photo to show the issue that keeps on happening. Possibly a replacement TV or Firmware Patch please!!

Thanks,

Samsung Freezing.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your apps freezing like this. I would recommend first uninstalling and reinstalling the apps this is occurring with. If this does not help a complete factory reset on the TV should help solve this issue. If none of these helps the next option would be service for this. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your apps freezing like this. I would recommend first uninstalling and reinstalling the apps this is occurring with. If this does not help a complete factory reset on the TV should help solve this issue. If none of these helps the next option would be service for this. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/