JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV Guide partialy not available.

(Topic created: 02-19-2024 04:46 AM)
DS77
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Some channels (known as UHF in the 90s) are not showing TV Guide.

Others are shown.

I updated the TV, still "No information".

I had a LG OLED TV a week ago but I returned it to buy this one.
On the LG one, these channels guides were showing up.
So I know it is possible to get these guide.
From what I've read on the web, its getting these guides from the net, I dont see anywhere where I could configure it.

Local time is properly set. I dont any settings for localisation configuration.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This could be just an issue with the channel itself if you are getting information on everything else, as these are OTA channels there could be compatibility issues. It could also take time to update. As for the update what program are you using to extract it? I just tested the one from the site, and it was fine. I would recommend using a program like 7-zip or Winrar. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0060602&modelCode=QN32Q60CAFXZA 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi there, That is strange that this is happening. Just for clarification, could you confirm if you are referring to your cable TV guide, the Samsung TV Plus guide, or another channel guide? Additionally, could you confirm the model number for your TV? Lastly, have you tried scanning for channels by following the steps in this link: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062206/

0 Likes
DS77
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is a QN60CA.

Air num antenna.

Works for all chandelles except that one. 

There is 2 channels out of the 9 found on scan that i need to manually show information details to get the info. 

But for the channel I'm flagging about.  It shows informations like resolution, Dolby,  age warning, time starting and ending of what's showing up but no information about title or description.

Talked with support and the option left to try is a manual update through usb. But the downloadable file seems corrupted as unzipping it get an error. Tried on 2 different computer. 

I have to wait until next online update available to do it from tv.

Too be honest, i don't count on that too solve my problem. I dont think it will. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This could be just an issue with the channel itself if you are getting information on everything else, as these are OTA channels there could be compatibility issues. It could also take time to update. As for the update what program are you using to extract it? I just tested the one from the site, and it was fine. I would recommend using a program like 7-zip or Winrar. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0060602&modelCode=QN32Q60CAFXZA