JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

delete / uninstall samsung tv plus

(Topic created: 01-11-2024 09:17 PM)
gastan46
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Does anyone - ANYONE - know how to completely remove TV plus from the TV? Is it even possible?
Since the first of the year (approx) TV plus has been erratic, sporadic, non-existent and it is driving my wife and I crazy. Sometime channels come in, sometimes not - mostly not. We tune to a channel and hold our breath. Sometimes hitting the info button and the "watch now" button works - sometime not. We watch a channel but switch to another channel for some reason and when we switch back (after even just 30 seconds), the original channel is blank and won't come in.

I don't know what Samsung did to TV Plus but it is RUINED and not worth the MANY minutes fussing about TRYING to get a channel to work - - and certainly not worth the aggrevation.

ANYONE - ANYONE -how do you completely remove TV Plus from the TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove it. But you can disable it, to do that do the following: Home page > select app > Remove > Disable. Also, please note that depending on the model TV you have this may or may not work.

View solution in context

2 Replies
scubadru
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove it. But you can disable it, to do that do the following: Home page > select app > Remove > Disable. Also, please note that depending on the model TV you have this may or may not work.