JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where is the audio out on a Samsung Series 6 TV?

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 01:06 PM)
userMvcpBMkz5G
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm sorry if this is the wrong board. But I kind of expected that since Samsung sells TVs they would have a board labeled TV.

Anyway, I want to add a bluetooth dongle to my series 6 TV. I have a USB port, but I don't have an audio or Left / right. 

Is it possible to add bluetooth to a samsung series 6 TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Do you have this? Screenshot_20210612-180130_Samsung Internet_5942.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Hello, this a common thing others want to use for there Bluetooth speakers. You'll need RCA into 3.5. You should see a Red and White ports that's labeled [Output]

::NOTE:: The Samsung will disable the TV Output, but will enable Output once the Outputs are unplug from the back.
0 Likes
userMvcpBMkz5G
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I don't have those. Top to bottom I have a square USB receptacle, regular USB receptacle , Coax Cable for an antenna, LAN (Cat 5), 2 HDMI ports and the power.

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Do you have this? Screenshot_20210612-180130_Samsung Internet_5942.jpg
0 Likes
userMvcpBMkz5G
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

No I don't

0 Likes
userMvcpBMkz5G
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'll just assume it can't be done. I don't see those connections anywhere on the TV.  I've generally been disappointed with Samsung so-called-smart TVs. 

I have cheap Vizio TVs that are a lot easier to work with. One click in Chrome and I can cast. But with Samsung, you have to grab the remote and navigate around before the TV knows that there is a computer on the same network with it.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Would you please attach a photo from the back of the TV
0 Likes