cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: HDMI Ports Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi - I unboxed my new TV and the HDMI ports will not recognize my cable box.  I have replaced hdmi cables and tried to unplug/reset everything.  The Model # is UN75RU8000.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance.  thank you and please help @SamsungGill @SamsungJustin 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the brand new 55 inch Frame tv and the hdmi will not recognize my cable tv box but will recognize all my other accessories....3 calls to tech support and they said i needed a service call..this tv is a week old

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FYI Samsung Service had to come out, replace the One Connect box, it still wasnt working, come to find out the clear cable was faulty, and everything is working fine.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good to know

-------------------------------------Signature------------------------------------------

[US only] Save on your online purchases with the cashback site trusted by 10 million users

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung 55" Q6 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart TV QN55Q6FNAFXZA for a little more than one year old. Tried all the method like power off for a long time and factory reset many times. All 4 HDMI ports not working. Any help will be appreciated!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have  this same issue, can i find out about replacing the HDMI board? the tv is barely 10 years old.

model oftv is LN46C830K1F

thank you for any info/help