JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus Not Working

(Topic created: 03-31-2021 05:39 PM)
useriV4YfqztLG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Started around 3/29/2021.  ALL TV Plus channels are blank/black screen. Nothing was changed, it just suddenly went all black about 2 days ago.

* I tried to update TV software and it is already at the latest version

* I shutdown, unplug, re-plug and still All TV Plus channels are Black/Blank

* Internet connection ( wired ) works, I am able to get to Netflix app/channel

TV Model : UN55KU630D

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Try changing the DNS setting in the TV to Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) Then restart the unit.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Try changing the DNS setting in the TV to Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) Then restart the unit.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userScQAuhMmuJ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have 2 Samsung TVs one is only couple months old, a SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series -

4K UHD HDR Smart TV , But Samsung TV plus stopped working on both TVs Friday afternoon May 14th

All the Samsung TV Plus channels all show up on the Guide & List, but no matter what channel I select I just get a

data wheel running in the upper right corner.

I saw where you said change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and I found the location of the DNS, it is set to Automatic, I

selected Enter Manually, but was unable figure out how to manually enter the DNS code HELP Please

useriV4YfqztLG
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Yesterday I changed the DNS, unplug then re-plug and it did not work. Today I unplug, waited 30 min, re-plug and it is working now. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

You are most welcome.

0 Likes