Original topic:

A15 looking to be my last Samsung

(Topic created: 08-25-2024 01:56 PM)
tradge20
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I used to love being a Samsung member but after having to endure thus year of **bleep** with this phone, I'll be switching to another brand. It's sad how upset this phone makes me and I'm forced to keep paying for unhappiness 
0 Likes
11 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There are better models thar will be better to use
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So, you bought a budget phone, that does not have very many advanced features, and likely has a slower processor, less storage and less memory and you are disappointed? Those phones were meant for people who just need a phone to be a phone with a little extra functionality.  What is the issue you are having to put up with? In the future, always read all the specs before you buy to make sure a phone meets your needs.  If you don't read all the specs, there's no guarantee a different brand won't yield the same disappointment.

ekovacs
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You should try one of the S series phones, and you can just return one if you don't like it. They are just way better in every aspect.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Not everyone can afford an S series and/or needs all the advanced functionality.  I assume people buy the lower end phones for one of those reasons. I bought the A54 because it met my needs at a price I wanted to pay, because I refuse to pay that ridiculous price for features I would never use and lack of an SD card, and I also have a desktop and laptop computer, so I don't need to use my phone as a replacement for a computer.  But, before I made the decision to purchase my phone, I read all the specs to make sure it had what I wanted. The only thing I am a little disappointed about is that it is not as "hand happy" as my S10 Lite, but that wasn't a dealbreaker.

ekovacs
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They're really popular phones, but the older S series phones are still much better and should be bought instead.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I wouldn't buy an older S phone that was no longer going to get updates or limited updates, and usually the only way to get one would be to buy used, and I would never recommend anyone buy a used electronic device. I would have kept using my S10 lite if I didn't want any more updates.  I did keep it as a backup device, though.

0 Likes
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Funny, I have A15 and never had one problem, no dropped connections, web browser problems, emails, messages, updates, etc. I can only figure a fake review or operator error, the A15 is the sales leader for Samsung if you can look at sales on major sites.

Cheers
3Fees
userHtpmhH4Ohh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I doubt that was a fake review. I've had an A15 for 3 weeks and it's a brick now. Phantom touches. Phantom power button presses (screen will turn on while just sitting there).

Over the course of 24 hrs has gone from constant Phantom touches in one spot on the screen to only a few spots working.

Can't try safe mode b/c screen doesn't respond in the area needed to touch to toggle it.on/off.

This is by far the product with the worst ratio of actual to expected lifetime I have EVER owned.

Search a15 ghost touches.and you will get a ton of results complaining about this awful phone.

If you can, avoid.this phone.at all costs.
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't have phantom touches either. If I had such an issue I'd adjust touch sensitivity. ZERO PROBLEMS WITH MY A15. If you have problems as your saying turn it in for warranty check and post what Samsung technical support says when they diagnosis it or their assigned 3rd party !!!!

Cheers
3Fees