Original topic:

A23: Not powering on or charging after an update

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Royzilla
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Has anyone had the a23 came on after the last update and restarting? 

Mine is dead nothing, not even the charger get it to show signs of life. šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
9 Replies
Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Maybe the battery is busted
Royzilla
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No, it's not. I've been hearing about this issue, and the last update messing with the phones. we were on it, and the net was bad, so she restarted it, and it went down and never came back up. It had 60 percent battery life at the time.
0 Likes
Milesius
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's a legit issue caused by the update on international A23.
Milesius
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Urgent Notice

This is a notice about a potential error in the latest software update for your Galaxy A23 device (Software Update Version A235MUBS4DXD1, Release Date 26th April). Please do not turn off your devi and contacting Samsung.com as the d might not restart after the power off. W sincerely apologize for the inconveniend this may have caused. Thank you for you understanding and support as always.

OK
0 Likes
Royzilla
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It already happened šŸ¤Ø
0 Likes
Milesius
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No fix yet. Don't turn off your phone!? Very bad samsung. I sent in the phone for repairs and was charged 150 bucks US but it didn't fix the problem. I wasn't told about the update issue till after and now I won't restart my phone, not this time. But why not refund me since now we know what caused it?
0 Likes
Milesius
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Some say you can fix it with an EDL usb cable and reflash the firmware.
Royzilla
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Heard about it
0 Likes
Royzilla
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My point exactly šŸ¤¦šŸæ. We got to stand the loss
0 Likes