Original topic:

A54 smoking

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 08:36 AM)
Members_p6KAkrB
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Today few months old A54 Samsung Galaxy was smoking.  Did not realize what was going on but managed to unplug the phone from the wall as it was charging but in that, I had a slight burn on one of my fingers, right hand and that is how I realized it was the charging port that was SMOKING and HOT.    I read the other concerns and called the number 800-726-7864 but the wait is lengthy.  Kept offering to chat with someone, however, I was using another's phone and could not monopolize it given it was their business phone. So I am  posting it here.   Please assist further before I contact my service provider where I purchased this phone, again, just a few short months ago.  Very concerned.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning! I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Live Chat team, Private Message one of our moderators,  Facebook, or Twitter Support teams to set up a callback.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning! I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Live Chat team, Private Message one of our moderators,  Facebook, or Twitter Support teams to set up a callback.