Original topic:

Battery Life Changing by Disabling Background Data Usage while Learning Usage Pattern (From my observation)

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
Archie_05
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello. Can someone here please explain what might be the issue, if there was. I am using Galaxy A73 5G.

So, for a the past few days this week my battery seems to drain faster I don't know if the Learning Usage Pattern is involved here, especially when it already learned my usage pattern, and already showing the estimation that makes my battery to drain fast. I tried some tips from the Samsung Community but nothing seems to be work. Is there any way?

To sum up my experience from this week I'm charging my battery to 80% (because of Battery Protection and I use first Maximum and switch to Adaptive option) and my SoT circling around 1-4h (that drained 4-6% in less than an hour) and for Screen Off Time circling around 15h to 20h ( total of 9-11% drained ) this is because I have a pc setup at home and I often use my phone. On the other hand I also disable background data usage in most of my app, especially from Samsung. Until up to this day, I didn't expect for the battery to back to normal (it's just so random). So, I sleep every 4am and woke up at 10am (that 9-11% drain) until this very day when I woke up, to my surprise it only consume 1%.

So, I'm wondering if the learning usage pattern is involved? Because some said that disabling background data usage saves battery life, but with Learning Usage Pattern... I'm worried that it will drain faster again without even changing anything from settings.

I will appreciate your response.

0 Replies