Original topic:

Bluetooth lags when connected to my car

(Topic created: a month ago)
Maci Youngblood
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

New A15 . Bluetooth lags when connected to chevy camaro.  My S21 does not have this issue.  Ive literally done everything.  Unpair/ Repair . Reboot phone , reconfigure car stereo,  restart phone, according to the phone there is no Bluetooth history to clear?? Im at my wits end . Music is my life and I definitely can't do without it in my car. Ive also had my carrier check to make sure theres no connection issues.  It worked perfectly the first 2 days of having the phone which blows my mind because this is the 2nd A15 in a week,  I exchanged the other for this one because the 1st wouldn't work at all with the car. The fact that this one  did work and now it doesn't assures me its not the car stereo,  and my S21 worked perfectly.  Please HELP. 

5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can try resetting your Bluetooth settings and see if that helps
Phone settings
General Management
Reset
Reset wifi and Bluetooth settings
1717018467296_1717018467292_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Maci Youngblood
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Have done that also. But thanks 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Then I would suggest contacting Samsung support and see about having the issue diagnosed at the link below
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Maci Youngblood
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Ok thank you 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry the steps wouldn't work for you

0 Likes