JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can anyone recommend a better keyboard for my Samsung A71?

(Topic created: 04-22-2021 11:47 PM)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I Need the copyright symbol to protect my work when I post. Samsung keyboard does not have it.
It is the c with the circle around it. I am a poet and songwriter and don't feel comfortable posting without it.
7 Replies
userqu23ahecBC
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Google keyboard
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ok, trying it now. Thx.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yep. Gboard has it. Thx all. Blessings.
Jerran7915
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
On an Android device, you can easily find the copyright symbol on the Numbers-and-Symbols keyboard. Just switch to that keyboard, locate the symbol and tap it.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, thank you, but the Samsung keyboard does not have that symbol. Gboard does, and I am using it now. The buttons are bigger too, which is very nice. Blessings.
0 Likes
BigBill650
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You might also try the Microsoft SwiftKey. It has both the Circle C and circle r . You have to go to the numbers, then the symbols. As many many useful keys on it. I've been using it for 3 years and it is great.
0 Likes
K_87
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
SwiftKey, I love it. I've used it on every phone I've ever had (like 2 phones before the s6 and every galaxy up to my current s10). It syncs to back up your typing style and word usage so it has a better chance of predicting the next word. Also, it's customizable. You can change the size, there's an emoji button separately. My favorite part is the the ability to use either an u please option from them or use a picture that u have.
0 Likes