JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Connecting BOSE/Bluetooth speaker

(Topic created: 05-11-2023 09:07 AM)
FIXTEETH
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Trying to connect my BOSE Bluetooth speaker. It won't connect to my phone. use to work with my phone or any phone 

Now it won't pair. Please help and advise 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello FIXTEETH, Thank you for posting within the community! Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you are unable to connect BOSE BT speaker to Samsung phone. It is important to go through the connection process to help get your devices to work together. 
Please, make sure you are within 30ft range of the speaker. 
1. Reset your network settings. This will remove Wi-Fi networds and mobile data settings. 
Navigate to and open Settings, then tap General management, and then tap Reset. Tap Reset network settings, then tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset.
Sometimes third party apps can cause or contribute to connectivity issues. Putting unit in Safe mode disable downloaded apps. If issues do not appear while in Safe mode, a downloaded app is causing the issue. 
2. Press and hold the Power key until the Power menu is displayed. Touch and hold Power off until the Safe mode icon is displayed. Tap Safe mode to start your device in Safe mode. If you've entered Safe mode successfully, you'll see Safe mode displayed at the bottom of the screen. If the issue is gone in Safe mode: One of your recently downloaded apps was likely the cause of the problem. One by one, uninstall any apps you downloaded just before your phone or tablet began having the issue. Reboot unit to exit Safe mode. 
3. Try pairing a different Bluetooth device to the phone or tablet. If it pairs, there is a problem with the original Bluetooth device that wasn't connecting. You will need to contact the Bluetooth device's manufacturer.

You may take a look at this link for more details: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-bluetooth-device

4.If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 
Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

2 Replies
nanaboateng
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try you connect my airpod but can't connect
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello FIXTEETH, Thank you for posting within the community! Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you are unable to connect BOSE BT speaker to Samsung phone. It is important to go through the connection process to help get your devices to work together. 
Please, make sure you are within 30ft range of the speaker. 
1. Reset your network settings. This will remove Wi-Fi networds and mobile data settings. 
Navigate to and open Settings, then tap General management, and then tap Reset. Tap Reset network settings, then tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset.
Sometimes third party apps can cause or contribute to connectivity issues. Putting unit in Safe mode disable downloaded apps. If issues do not appear while in Safe mode, a downloaded app is causing the issue. 
2. Press and hold the Power key until the Power menu is displayed. Touch and hold Power off until the Safe mode icon is displayed. Tap Safe mode to start your device in Safe mode. If you've entered Safe mode successfully, you'll see Safe mode displayed at the bottom of the screen. If the issue is gone in Safe mode: One of your recently downloaded apps was likely the cause of the problem. One by one, uninstall any apps you downloaded just before your phone or tablet began having the issue. Reboot unit to exit Safe mode. 
3. Try pairing a different Bluetooth device to the phone or tablet. If it pairs, there is a problem with the original Bluetooth device that wasn't connecting. You will need to contact the Bluetooth device's manufacturer.

You may take a look at this link for more details: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-bluetooth-device

4.If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 
Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator