Original topic:

Dropped apps

(Topic created: Thursday)
votty2000
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why are my apps dropping when I use them everyday?
7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@votty2000 What do you mean by dropping? 

0 Likes
cixerona
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Are they being disabled? I noticed all of my apps including the ones I use daily including.... the phone, messaging, voicemail and chrome to bane just a few. They are being treated as if I never use them and are being disabled. This is even after I went through and manually turned off the "remove permissions if app is unused" for all important apps and things I use regularly and yet those same ones are somehow disabled again shortly thereafter. This has caused me alot of problems like missed virtual medical appts, calls from my grandma whose got severe breathing issues and should something happen I am afraid of missing a call from her that maybe dire. With that being said you are not alone in having this issue and I wish I had a way to help you resolve it but unfortunately I do not. I sent a bug report that was rejected as it claimed I needed to report 1 issue on a bug report qhe. I reported the bug as I explained here which is what it asked me to do. It is one bug but it won't accept it. I sent the bare minimum information and it was rejected for not having enough information anyways. I wish you luck and I'll check back if I find any other information or solutions
0 Likes
votty2000
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It is a Samsung a15 phone. My games are dropping. Icons are gone. I can only start up when I go to setting/apps and open
0 Likes
votty2000
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They do not State disabled
0 Likes
votty2000
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I am chatting with T-Mobile now. I also have many dropped calls
0 Likes
Tattoo58
Asteroid
Options
Sounds like a Stealth virus to me.
0 Likes
votty2000
Asteroid
Options
I made a grouped bubble for game apps from my All Apps. This phone is an A15. None of them showed that they were disabled
0 Likes